Employment at the Human Early Learning Partnership
The Human Early Learning Partnership (HELP) is a research institute in the School of Population and Public Health, Faculty of Medicine at the University of British Columbia. HELP’s unique partnership brings together many scientific viewpoints to address complex early child development (ECD) issues. HELP connects researchers and practitioners from communities and institutions across B.C., Canada, and internationally.
HELP Job Postings
Applicants should submit a current resume and cover letter that reflects their knowledge, skills and abilities relevant to the position, clearly indicating the position for which they are applying.
Recruiting for vacant positions may take up to 4-6 weeks. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Most jobs within HELP are research grant funded, and can be continued only as long as funds are available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, positions are full-time Monday to Friday.
- UBC hires on the basis of merit and is committed to employment equity. UBC is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from visible minority group members, women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas. All qualified persons are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents of Canada will be given priority.
There are no faculty postings at this time.
There are no staff postings at this time.
Please send your resume and cover letter via email as one or more attachments. Failure to comply with the following will result in attachments being ignored by our system:
- Limit attachments to applications found in a typical office environment (.doc, .pdf, .xls, .rtf or .txt).
- In the email subject line please identify the job you are applying for.
- If you are applying for more than one position, please submit a separate resume with each submission.
- Our preference is to receive applications via email.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 604.822.0640
- Mail: Human Early Learning Partnership
440 - 2206 East Mall
Vancouver BC V6T 1Z4