Canada's 4th National Child Care Conference: Registration Open!
Canada’s 4th national child care conference will be held in Winnipeg from Nov 13-15, 2014. More than 250 people from across Canada have already registered at ChildCare2020. Here’s what you can expect:
• Plenaries on the critical child care policy issues of the day.
• Hands-on workshops on ways to build support for child care.
• Lots of opportunities to meet in informal and self-organized sessions.
• Conference keynote speech by Stephen Lewis, a strong supporter of child care as a social good.
• Speeches from federal party leaders and a panel discussion on what their party platforms.
• A panel of experts from Canada and abroad discussing the best way forward for early childhood education and child care.
• A one-day research policy conference prior to the main conference.
Sign up to receive upcoming news on ways to raise funds to attend the conference, the release of our discussion document on a vision for child care in 2020, and more agenda and registration updates.
Please forward this information to your colleagues and networks so that they don’t miss out on this historic conference.
Posted:Sept. 23, 2014, 9 a.m.