January/February 2014 ECMap Newsletter
Inside the Early Childhood Development Mapping Project's Jan/Feb 2014 Newsletter:
- Strathcona responds to EDI results with a unique play-based program;
- Playing outside in Mother Nature keeps our children and planet healthy;
- Workplaces lack family-friendly policies, Calgary survey finds;
- Following the strollers in South Calgary;
- What makes coalitions successful?
Steps, the ECMap Newsletter, appears five times a year and provides project updates and news and information related to the Early Child Development Mapping Project Alberta.
Posted:Jan. 29, 2014, noon