Register now for the Brain Development & Learning: Making Sense of the Science conference.
Join us for the 4th conference in a series dedicated to truly making a difference – the Brain Development & Learning: Making Sense of the Science conference.
Date: July 24-28, 2013
Location: Westin Bayshore Hotel, Vancouver, BC
A conference for all those trying to do their best with children, wishing they had more guidance, wishing they knew more about what the research says are best practices.
Learn about innovative evidence-based programs and ground-breaking, mind-changing discoveries in neuroscience, mental health, & child development presented with clarity and enthusiasm by the famous people who made the advances. Learn about the latest research on how to help children:
• start school on the right trajectory
• flourish despite developmental disorders, motor challenges, or blindness
• nurture empathy and compassion within themselves
• heal from trauma and manage ongoing stresses in their lives
• thrive socially, emotionally, and cognitively.
Continuing education credits are provided in many fields, & Scholarships are available. Save money! Register before February 16th to receive the early bird discount.
Online Registration: www.interprofessional.ubc.ca/bdl2013
Posted:Feb. 5, 2013, 1:10 p.m.