Population Health Data Analysis (PHDA) program
The latest on-line Professional Specialization Certificate courses in the Population Health Data Analysis (PHDA) program are now online. PHDA provides a unique opportunity for health professionals to:
- understand the intricacies of population health
- have the tools to accurately examine, analyse and evaluate health data
- realise the importance of this work to inform and advance positive health outcomes within societies
Registration opens June 18th for the following September courses:
- Working with administrative data (September to December 2012)
- Spatial epidemiology and outbreak detection (September to December 2012)
This program has been developed by Population Data BC in partnership with the Division of Continuing Studies, University of Victoria.
Posted:June 19, 2012, 3:36 p.m.