Call for Applications: Post-Doctoral Fellowships. The ACHIEVE Research Partnership: “Action for Health Equity Interventions”
ACHIEVE is aimed to equip new researchers with the competencies necessary for closing the gap between measuring inner city health inequities and reducing them. The program has two main foci:
- Population Health and Health Services Interventions Research
- Community Engagement, Partnerships, and Knowledge Translation
Information & Eligibility:
- PhD completed within the past 3 years OR Health professional degree + Master’s level degree (Master’s degree completed within the past three years)
- 2 year term: September, 2012 – August, 2014
- Stipend: Based on CIHR guidelines for qualified candidates
- Fellows are required to complete all training program components within the two years
- 3-5 Fellows may be accepted for the 2012-2014 term
- Fellows are required to work onsite in Toronto, Canada
Important Dates: Deadline to apply: February 13, 2012; Decision announcements: May, 2012.
More Information and Application Details
Posted:Jan. 19, 2012, 12:22 p.m.