Professional Specialization Certificate in Population Health Data Analysis
Registration is now open for the new Professional Specialization Certificate in Population Health Data Analysis at the University of Victoria, Division of Continuing Studies.
The program provides a unique opportunity for health professionals to learn a diverse set of skills from multiple disciplines including:
- working with administrative data
- epidemiological statistics
- population health and geographical information systems
- spatial epidemiology and outbreak detection
- longitudinal analysis and multi-level modeling of population health data
- health services program monitoring and evaluation
Visit Continuing Studies, University of Victoria: http://www.uvcs.uvic.ca/population/ for more details about the program and to register.
Posted:Aug. 29, 2011, 9:51 a.m.