HIPPY Program for Multicultural Parents
Home Instruction for Parents of Preschool Youngsters (HIPPY) is a home-based education program that teaches parents to be their preschool children's first teacher.
• Do you have a THREE or FOUR year old child?
• Do you want your child to be successful in school?
• Do you want to improve child-parent interaction?
• Do you want to find out more about community services for immigrants in Canada?
If you answered yes, then HIPPY is for you! This FREE program will provide you with:
• Children’s books, crayons, scissors and shapes
• Weekly lesson packets to help you teach your child
• Meeting other parents and learning about child development, nutrition, and other interesting topics.
For more information, please contact Alba Correa: Phone: 604.254.9626 ext. 228 or Email: email@example.com
Registration starts in October and spaces are limited. Please call early to avoid to waitlist. This Program is funded by Success By 6 and the North Growth Foundation.
Posted:Oct. 18, 2012, 11:51 a.m.