Brain Research Centre July E-newsletter
The Brain Research Centre July e-newsletter is now available.
In this issue:
- Construction update on the Djavad Mowafaghian Centre for Brain Health
- Parkinson's disease gene identified with help of Mennonite family
- Multiple sclerosis patients have lower risk of cancer
- Widely prescribed MS treatment may not slow progression of disease
- Vancouver Brain Bee champion represents Canada at international competition
- CIHR Institute of Aging creates new doctoral research prize
- New member
Posted:Aug. 13, 2012, 3:28 p.m.