PopulationData BC Upcoming Courses
The new on-line Professional Specialization Certificate in Population Health Data Analysis program provides a unique opportunity for health professionals to learn a diverse set of skills from multiple disciplines. The flexible entry program allows you to start in any term and to take up to two courses without applying to the full program.
Course topics include:
- Working with administrative data (Currently in progress – Sept to Dec 2011)
- Epidemiological statistics (Registration for the Jan-April, 2012 course is now open)
- Population health and geographical information systems
- Spatial epidemiology and outbreak detection
- Longitudinal analysis and multi-level modeling of population health data
- Health services program monitoring and evaluation
Interested students can now apply to enrol in the Epidemiological Statistics course offered from January to April 2012. Registration deadline is December 2, 2012. Course details can be found at:UVic Continuing Studies.
For more information or to register contact:
Maxine Reitsma, Program Coordinator, UVic Division of Continuing Studies
Email: email@example.com Phone: 250 721 6477
This Certificate program has been developed by Population Data BC in partnership with the Division of Continuing Studies, University of Victoria. Students who apply for and successfully complete 4 courses will receive a Professional Specialization Certificate conferred by the University of Victoria.
Posted:Nov. 29, 2011, 10:04 a.m.