Professional Specialization Certificate in Population Health Data Analysis
This certificate program provides a unique opportunity for health professionals to learn a diverse set of skills from multiple disciplines including:
- working with administrative data
- epidemiological statistics
- population health and geographical information systems
- spatial epidemiology and outbreak detection
- longitudinal analysis and multi-level modeling of population health data
- health services program monitoring and evaluation
The program, developed by Population Data BC in partnership with the Dept of Geography and Division of Continuing Studies at the University of Victoria, combines online and some face-to-face learning to meet the time constraints and flexibility needs of busy working health professionals. The first course, Working with Administrative Data, will be offered in September 2011.
Please visit: www.popdata.bc.ca/etu/PHDA for more details.
Posted:Aug. 30, 2011, 8:55 a.m.